Join Clare and Schalk for this beautiful foundation course for anyone interested in teaching Jivamukti Yoga. Schalk and Clare have been friends for more than ten years, they both began studying with the epic Emma Henry in London and have by the magical path of dharma (and many years) found their way to Switzerland!
This course will be structured over five weekends, three hours on Friday evening, six on Saturday afternoon and six on Sunday afternoon. It is designed for those who have family commitments and is spaced through September, October and November.
- 1st September, 18.00 – 21.00. 2nd September, 12.00 – 18.00. 3rd September, 12.00 – 18.00.
- 22nd September, 18.00 – 21.00. 23rd September, 12.00 – 18.00. 24th September, 12.00 – 18.00.
- 20th October, 18.00 – 21.00. 21st October, 12.00 – 18.00. 22nd October, 12.00 – 18.00.
- 27th October, 18.00 – 21.00. 28th October, 12.00 – 18.00. 29th October, 12.00 – 18.00.
- 17th November, 18.00 – 21.00. 18th November, 12.00 – 18.00. 19th November, 12.00 – 18.00.
The curriculum of this training presents 5 units, each unit is 15 hours. Thus, you will, upon successful participation, receive a certificate of attendance for 75 hours of training in the Jivamukti Yoga method.
The Jivamukti Yoga 75 hour training is aimed to provide you with a blueprint for incorporating the physical, psychological, spiritual and mystical aspects of yoga into modern life, without losing sight of the universal goal of the practice: liberation. Jivamukti Yoga’s focus on a non-dualistic view of life (the interconnectedness of all) awakens in the practitioner not only the need to protect the environment and all the animals and plants that share the planet with us, but also teaches skills to confidently achieve those goals for oneself as well as lead others to live in harmony with the planet.
You will receive a training manual with an overview and summary of the curriculum content and with your homework assignments.
Every day of the training begins with a short meditation and an exploration into a topic of yoga philosophy and a mantra that is quintessential to the Jivamukti Yoga method. There is a daily practice of the Jivamukti Spiritual Warrior class, followed by a practical session on alignment, teaching methods, hands on assists, and/or a philosophy lecture. The focus of this training will be on teaching you how to teach and on the specific methodology of Jivamukti Yoga. This way, upon successful completion of this training, our aim is for you to be able to teach a Jivamukti Spiritual Warrior class by yourself.
As part of the curriculum of the 75 hour Jivamukti Teacher Training, our goal is for you to learn:
- how to teach the exact sequence of the Jivamukti Yoga Spiritual Warrior class
- how to teach the Jivamukti Magic 10 as developed by Sharon Gannon
- how to apply and teach according to the art of Vinyasa Krama
- how to give safe assists for the asanas within the Jivamukti Spiritual Warrior class
- the foundations of the five tenets of Jivamukti Yoga (Ahimsa, Bhakti, Shastra, Nada, Dhyana)
- the meaning of three Sanskrit Mantras that are quintessential to the Jivamukti Yoga method, and how to chant them
- what asana practice has to do with the relationship to ourselves, and to the world around us
- how to properly receive and give feedback from/to others
Cost 1750CHF (early bird before June 2023 = 1600 CHF)
(10% discount if you hold an abo at Hrdayam with any teacher)
to register please contact email@example.com